Subject: New Era delivers!
From: [email-masked] (robert hood)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 13:56:22 -0700 (PDT)

I just received, 15-minutes ago, my copy of "Exploring LightWave 3D"
(formerly titled "LightWave On Location").  So, although it is late,
it is not a scam!

BTW, the cover of the book states that it covers LightWave through
version 4.0, so it was probably late to make up for the new release.

Look for yours soon!

Regards,                      |||
Bob                         ^(===)^
-------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------------------
Bob Hood            | Bureaucracy destroys initiative.  There is little that
                    | bureaucrats hate more than innovation, especially
Work: 303-730-1324  | innovation that produces better results than the old
Home: 303-980-8392  | routines.  Improvements always make those at the top
[email-masked]    | of the heap look inept.  Who enjoys appearing inept?
[email-masked]      |                               - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
[email-masked] (robert hood) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]